Please submit your cover letter & resume for future considerations to email@example.com.
**MUST HAVE FULL TIME ON-GOING NIGHT AND WEEKEND AVAILABILITY**
**If you do not have Cannabis experience and you do not submit a cover letter you will not be considered for this position**
Join our Remedy Team!
Remedy Columbia is Maryland’s premier medical cannabis dispensary located in Columbia, Maryland, on Dobbin Road. Remedy’s mission is to provide safe and convenient access to natural medication. We focus on curating a selection of the highest quality medication available; connecting with patients and the community; and fostering a culture of compassion and care for our patients. Employees at Remedy embody these values and strive to consistently provide patients with a personal, comfortable, and engaging experience.
6656 Dobbin Road
Columbia, MD 21045
Pay and Benefits
From $17.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Health insurance, Paid time off, Parental leave, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay, Tips
- Dispensary Agent – Patient Advisor, Receptionist, Curbside Delivery, Hemp Co Associate.
- Full-time and Part-time positions available. Hours of operation 10am-9pm.
- COMPLIANT daily dispensary retail operations. The ability to learn and follow all Maryland State rules and regulations at all times is a must.
- ACCURATE AND EFFICIENT receiving and fulfillment of online, telephone, and in-person orders; use of the Point of Sale (POS) system to process patient transactions. We are a FAST-PACED facility!
- ENGAGE with patients at a personal level to create an environment of service and compassion. Respond to all patient inquiries and complaints to ensure a five-star patient experience!
- EDUCATE patients on medicinal effects to self and/or others, including strains, genetics, and effects of raw cannabis. Other forms of cannabis-derived medicines and various types of medical cannabis use, delivery, devices, and techniques. Training and Continuing Education offered to staff.
- MAINTAIN a safe, clean, and discreet environment for co-workers and patients. Protecting patient confidentiality at all times. Work as a team to ensure the facility is well-ordered, neat, and tidy at all times
- REPRESENT the Remedy brand and our values; foster a wellness-for-all culture.
- Professional appearance, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; the ability to anticipate and meet the needs of our patients and our team
- Experience in the cannabis industry is preferred, but not required. High volume work experience, and desire to learn.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to perform required duties flawlessly, compliantly, and with minimal supervision.
- A high level of organization, patience, and flexibility. The ability to keep calm under pressure is paramount!
- Telephone manner and data entry skills
- The ability to follow a prescribed workflow to quickly and accurately fulfill orders, and to adapt as needed
- 3+ years of retail, food service and hospitality, or customer service experience is highly desirable.
- Able to meet the Maryland State requirements for Dispensary Agents.
- Minimum 21 years of age with valid MD state ID
- Clean criminal record, mandated Maryland state required FBI Background check. Must also be free of drug-related felonies per Maryland State requirement.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening free of cannabis unless a Medical Cannabis Patient with an active license.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain a prejudice-free work environment, staff must be comfortable working in an ethnically and culturally diverse environment.
Applicant information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Remedy Columbia offers equal employment opportunities (EOE) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Remedy requires all employees to have received the COVID-19 Vaccination within 30 days of employment. Please disclose if you require medical or religious exemption, and exemption is a case-by-case basis. The Mask mandate is in effect until Federal is lifted.