Remedy is the top-rated medical cannabis dispensary in Columbia, Maryland. If you’re looking for Maryland medical cannabis dispensary jobs, read on to learn more about Remedy Columbia and what we have to oﬀer.
Remedy Columbia Who We Are:
Medical cannabis is new to Maryland, but alternative medicine and holistic healing practices have been an integral part of our legacy dating back to the 1970s. In 1974, our founder and a pioneer in alternative medicine, Robert M. Duggan, established one of the first acupuncture and alternative medicine schools in the country. At the time,
acupuncture was only legal in two states in the U.S.
Our team is comprised of individuals who are passionate about healing and helping those living with chronic
conditions. Locally owned and operated by Howard County professionals, students, parents, and active community
members, we take time to understand our patients and cater to their individual needs. With our roots in this vibrant and
diverse city, giving back to the community is part of our DNA.
Our commitment, first and foremost, is to our patients. We strive
to always provide patients with safe and natural medicine in a
supportive, educational, and comfortable environment.
Have you been looking for Maryland medical cannabis dispensary jobs? Does our mission resonate with you? Are you dedicated and passionate about helping people? If so, read on about starting your career in medical cannabis at Remedy Columbia.
We believe knowledge is healing. Bob Duggan said, “wellness is a conversation”. We pass this lesson on to our staff in a continuous education and training process.
Maryland Medical Marijuana Dispensary Jobs | Why Work for Remedy Columbia:
Working at Remedy Columbia is much more than just a job. We are a family of dedicated professionals who are passionate about helping our patients and giving back to the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that represents the diversity of our community. We are committed to cultivating an environment built on
inclusion, diversity, and compassion. We believe our diversity of people and ideas are at the heart of our success and explain why we’ve consistently rated as the best dispensary in Columbia.
When you join Remedy Columbia, not only will you enjoy your role and the people you work with, but you’ll help us build a world that will be better than we found it. Further, we provide generous benefits, including:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer-matched 401k program
- Paid time-off
- Employee discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to
providing a welcoming and supportive environment for everyone. We work diligently to provide an equal
opportunity to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
What Skills and Qualifications Are
Required to Work at Remedy Columbia?
The skills and qualifications required to work at Remedy Columbia vary according to what position you apply for. However, the baseline
requirements for any position at Remedy are as follows:
- Experience working in retail or medical sales
- Knowledgeable about cannabis strains and their effects
- Knowledgeable about cannabis product types and intake methods (e.g. vaporization, topicals, concentrates, etc.)
- You are an MMCC qualified medical patient (or in the process of becoming one)
- You are passionate and committed to expanding your knowledge of chronic medical conditions, medical cannabis, and the therapeutic effects of cannabis
- You are trustworthy, dependable, and friendly
- You have no prior criminal convictions and can pass a comprehensive background check
- You are at least 21 years old
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
A Day in the Life of a Patient Advisor
Maryland medical cannabis dispensary jobs aren’t all the same. We believe working at Remedy Columbia will be more than another job — it can be the start of an exciting and incredibly satisfying career in a blossoming industry that helps people every day.
If you’re looking to join Remedy Columbia as a Patient
Advisor, here’s what you might do in a typical day (although no day is typical!):
- Greet and welcome patients.
- Develop a rapport with patients where you get to know their experience with medical cannabis, their medical background, and specific needs.
- Educate patients on various strains, products, and intake methods.
- Help patients identify which cannabis medication products and intake methods will best fit their needs.
- Adhere to strict processes and procedures to ensure Remedy maintains compliance with state and local laws.
- Foster a professional and non-judgmental environment where patients and coworkers feel safe and comfortable.
- Collect and process patient information and documentation while strictly maintaining the highest standards of patient confidentiality.
- Continue expanding your knowledge of medical cannabis and chronic medical conditions.
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks as needed.
Do you like what you’ve heard so far?
Are you passionate about people, patients, and medical cannabis? We’re always on the lookout for individuals who share our passion and values. If you have a passion for medical cannabis and helping others and a documented history of dependability, integrity, honesty, and working well with others, we’d love to hear from you!
Are you ready to start your medical cannabis career with Remedy Columbia? Please follow the link below to get started and apply for a position:
Location & Contact Info
Remedy Columbia is located at 6656 Dobbin Rd. across from the Frisco Taphouse and Brewery:
Remedy Columbia 6656 Dobbin Rd. Suite E Columbia, MD 21045
Remedy Columbia is fewer than five miles from:
Pub Dog Pizza & Drafthouse: .6 miles
Snowden Square Shopping Center: .8 miles
Annetta Gardens: 2.5 miles
Lake Elkhorn: 3 miles
We are open seven days a week. Walk-ins are welcome or schedule an appointment for your convenience.
For holiday hours, please call ahead.
10 AM – 9 PM
10 AM – 9 PM
10 AM – 9 PM